Check out Houston Track Map

Vet261

PR Addict
Is this really going to be made this way? Look closely -- go down start, left, through jumps, turn left under bridge, loop around over bridge.....after a few sections they then go back the other way through the jumps after the start....pretty wild setup.

Rd14_Houston01thumb.jpg

Yea it's going to make for a long and wild first lap. With the chance of a red flag if someone wads in the 2nd turn....

I think it is a two lane tunnel. They had to miss a few details or it is the SX version of figure 8
By the way the finish is set up the track definitely goes clockwise and the start is counter clockwise. Interesting. Any crash from first turn to second results in red flag???

What are they thinking? Anyone goes down in first rhythm secretion results in a red flag.

Maybe its rhythm section then left then left again onto the track? Doesnt make sense to put that type of danger in the mix of the first lap.

14-hou.jpg

Is this the first two way SX track section? Landing into that one time 90 and under the bridge looks tough. An excellent spot for some carnage. How would they practice this track?

How would they practice this track?

That's exactly what I was wondering. I guess they would just ignore the start and backwards section during practice and run the normal way. Maybe do some gate drops to see how bad it's going to be :D

HA! Maybe they saw this thread and were like "hey wait a minute how is that really going to work?"

But they still have to somehow allow riders to practice that first rhythm section in both directions.

i mean it kinda works. they have a full lap to clear up any red flags on the first rhythm... its definitely weird!!!!

C'mon John. Peeps are gonna think you're old if you keep posting comments like that... Lane next to position tower/start and tunnel...

The revision will buy some time on the first lap but they might be advised to place a traffic signal at that new intersection, just in case...

Or just turn the start around...

Back