AMA Championship Banquet

Mike

PR Addict
Who's going to the AMA's championship banquet this Saturday night. FYI the AMA Hall of Fame Museum is open Friday free of charge for this event. Bike show, dinner and awards Saturday at the Shriners Easton facility.

I would but you won my class, dagnabbit. Congratulations on your strong season and enjoy the banquet.

I was lucky enough to go last year and recommend it to anyone that has the chance. It is a first class event and a nice way to recognize your accomplishments.

Oh and the oval #1 plate is cool too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 165
Thanks to the AMA for hosting a fantastic event this weekend. The AMA brings such a high level of credibility, prestige and even made the old guys feel like real racers. We were surprised to see people from all over the county and even some Canadians. The family we shared a table with had driven from South Dakota for their sons award, very cool. Also for us to be on the stage and recognized along with guys (and gals) like RJ Hampshire, Bonneville Land Speed record breakers, the ISDE team, road racers, and all the rest. Good representation from the OHIO and PIT RACER crowd.

Plus going home with some cool hardware.

006.JPG

Back