medina swap meet sat,jan 24th

smitty

PR Addict
ah yes,it's that time of year,get that garage cleaned out so you can make room for that new project and maybe find that part (or bike) you thought you threw away
medina county fairgrounds community center sat jan 24th

You getting a spot? I didn't get one this time but wouldn't mind bringing a handful of stuff up there. Mainly just some used tires and RM pipes....

yep,already in,do not know if he comp'd me an extra spot or not,bringing the 99 RM125 hopefully it finds a new home

You didn't list the bike in the classifieds. Curious, how much you're wanting to get out of it?

had it there for a short time then I was going to keep it and now it looks like I will be changing jobs again and I'm getting married in a couple of weeks so,asking price $1100,new plastics,tires,chain and c/s sprocket,grips ,brakes ,fork seals,clutch cable,all offers considered

Smitty, how do we keep up with your jobs and your wimen? Congrats on the upcoming nuptials.

Them chinese things too tough to work on?

I get you all programs so you can keep up,the writing has been on the wall hear and he just cut my hours 25%,so I'm going to go talk to a prior employer tomorrow about working for her
chinese bikes are pretty simple to work on,lifan honda copy engines,quality could be better but I have not had any come back since I have been here
looks like they sold out the swap meet spaces so it should be a good meet
thanks for the good words after being with this one for 17 years it just works

well,it was a bit light,they only used 2/3rds of the building,ahrma 361 brought his 78 RM125 to keep my 99 company but both bikes went back home,my 99 is in the classifieds now,a lot of chopper parts and a few old worn dirt bikes were for sale,did not buy anything other than a raffle ticket for the bsa clubs bike

Back