As a rider or spectator, what perks do you like to see at an indoor track?

Proximity to my home. Size of the venue (Both floor size and stands). Is it a show = Huntington vs. Is it just another race = Earlywine (even though we are going back there)? Show wins every time for me. Warm inside pits are nice but being organized and controlling where bikes are in relation to where people are standing is more important. I watched a video of Summit and it shows a Quad (go figure) riding back to a pit area up a walkway that is crowed by people standing and watching... Not for me. Now, if your a pro...its all about the money. I raced in a closet in Beckley West Virginia in front of 400 people but I made bank... Loved it:)

I remember that Beckley race Knox. Calling that a closet makes it sound too big actually!! Then the guy wouldn't pay us unless we can back the second night because we all told him to screw off!

A track with all table tops
A track with al doubles
An all flat track.

one that doesn't police me riding with every damn class out there. I'll go out with a b and c because I'm special.

One that doesn't charge me a membership because I'm special.

A track with all table tops because I'm special.
A track with all doubles because I'm special
A track that all flat cuz I'm special.

I feel bad for indoor owners.

Location. Cost. Riding time.

Driving a long way. Then paying $10-$15 more than I can pay to ride outdoors during the season. And finally getting only like 3, 4 if I'm lucky, 10 minute riding sessions in all cause 2 or 3 people need catered and want a whole practice session to themselves. All of that has been the reason why I haven't rode indoors yet this winter.

Back