Rc4 Daytona Track

JB_519

PR Addict
As posted on other sites , the 2015 Daytona track design ...thoughts ??? Looks mild to years past.
image.jpg

I've raced it every year. Looks to be the worst layout yet. Definitely do not like the start and the two "S" turn sections. Whoever gets the holeshot will probably be gone done that long straight. Start does not look too fair.

Why don't they just make it an oval and be done with it. Moto NASCAR baby...If that really is the track then you dudes that are going for Revenue enhancement day, I mean amateur day, should ask for your money back. The fact RC put his name on this turd means he just lost all credibility in the moto world.

Looks like a guy that is proud of his design!! I agree with Knox, this design lacks quite a bit in thought.

RC.jpg

Why don't they just make it an oval and be done with it. Moto NASCAR baby...If that really is the track then you dudes that are going for Revenue enhancement day, I mean amateur day, should ask for your money back. The fact RC put his name on this turd means he just lost all credibility in the moto world.

Knox I'm disappointed. I figured you would be the one to point out that the lackluster track is due to quads invading Daytona this year ....

Back