OMA Halloween Race @ Chillitown MX 10/18

Admin

Group Admin User
Staff member
image.jpg

For more information please visit http://omxa.net/

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure. 4 hours for us but usually well worth it. Unfortunately we may miss second motos if they go till 7 again due to school for the kids :(

Track looks absolutely beautiful this morning. Had a record breaking Friday attendance with admissions and camping. Practice will begin at 9, if you're in first group get up there at 8:50. Custom Power Sports fan zone tent will have projectors on all day along with heat!!! Quad race along with PW oil inj bikes will be starting race practice at 3:30. Tons of Halloween activities this evening along with a professional fire works show around halftime of Buckeyes game. I have over 60 paid or volunteer workers on premise today. We are doing our best to make operations run smoothly but we could still use your help with trouble issues. Please report problems or idiots to myself or office. We have a mass text alert system that you can sign up for. We will be giving updates all day long. See Facebook or office for the codes. If you can't make it down I'd still encourage you to watch lap times online. We have 8 photographers onsite along with Vurb Moto. Should be no shortage of pictures or videos. Once again, to report a problem today preferably text me, Jeremy 740-701-3675 or visit front office. Oh, and we will have a propane filling station set up from 9-3. Its up near front gate. Go to front gate with tanks and they will call someone to fill them up.

Back