2015 CRA Schedule

handracing

PR Founding Father
We are looking forward to a fun filled 2015 race season with you and your families!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The first flat track race looks like a typo. It says sunday april 25. the 25th is a sat. So is the race a sat. day race or a sunday day race.

Why wouldn't they? It's on the schedule for an event in March.....

I swear to Pete I scanned over all the images twice and still somehow missed that

I say this because they've been closed again for what.. a year and a half now? They said they were going to open for the 2014 season and then nothing happened that I'm aware of.

Hare scramble promoted by Big Game.

I grew up across the street from Outlaw. Still remember the smell of the dirt when they were first cutting in the MX track layout.
I miss having all those tracks 5 minutes from each other

I miss having all those tracks 5 minutes from each other
Man...we had Malvern, Outlaw, Battlesburg, Shecks, and Elson Street (Trails.)

We used to be able to ride out of the garage and over the hill into 400 acres of trails at Elson Street. I have been involved at each one of these places sometime or another on a business level except Shecks, pretty cool as a kid.

So many memories.

Outlaw has changed hands a lot...same owner but different promoters. The folks that were supposed to take it over last year didn't work out.

Man...we had Malvern, Outlaw, Battlesburg, Shecks, and Elson Street (Trails.)

We used to be able to ride out of the garage and over the hill into 400 acres of trails at Elson Street. I have been involved at each one of these places sometime or another on a business level except Shecks, pretty cool as a kid.

So many memories.

Outlaw has changed hands a lot...same owner but different promoters. The folks that were supposed to take it over last year didn't work out.

I never rode Elson St. but I heard about it all the time. I miss riding Shecks in the AM, swinging through McDs for lunch and then heading to Outlaw for some afternoon moto until I couldn't see anymore (or vice versa)

I never rode Elson St. but I heard about it all the time. I miss riding Shecks in the AM, swinging through McDs for lunch and then heading to Outlaw for some afternoon moto until I couldn't see anymore (or vice versa)
I surprised you still had time to ride after waiting for food from that McDonald's and then having to go back in when they get the order wrong.

Could we have some more details on Nov. 8? Please.

The last few Novembers the weather has been decent but with the time change we figured the one long moto format would be a cool idea. We thought running both tracks will be fun because both tracks are really good! Thought we'd give it a try and see how it goes! If the weather is bad that weekend we can just move to another weekend, we will try and get it in! If this works we might do more of these next year and maybe have an Extendedcross Series! Something different! :)

The last few Novembers the weather has been decent but with the time change we figured the one long moto format would be a cool idea. We thought running both tracks will be fun because both tracks are really good! Thought we'd give it a try and see how it goes! If the weather is bad that weekend we can just move to another weekend, we will try and get it in! If this works we might do more of these next year and maybe have an Extendedcross Series! Something different! :)
Awesome! November has been pretty nice for a while now.

Just a thought...you could put Dan Morgan on the plaques with a quote from him promoting the event. This event has Dan written all over it! Love that man!

Ironman MX!

Lol, Dan is an ironman for sure!! Glad to hear the positive feedback-we just thought we'd put it out there and see what happens! Getting excited for the 2015 race season

Area 51 did this a few times, with 2 motos though. It was called the XL race, it was a BLAST! Count me in!

Hey Kelly, I don't know if Pegs got back to you or not but for anyone else running the Flat Track series the first race at Western Reserve in on SUNDAY April 26th!!! Just wanted to let you know.

Back