Pick your color. A new batch of old bikes.

Man with the way i like buying bikes its a good thing I don't really have interest in old bikes, I can see how these things can pile up in a garage in no time!! If only you could buy modern bikes for 300-500 lol

The YZ400 actually looks to be a 1977. The 78 had aluminum swingarm.

I'm trying to remember if it was AMA or AHRMA that was working up a class for post vintage/evo bikes that are front wheel disc, back wheel drum brakes? Anyway, the KX125 looks like it could be a good potential racer.

That could be the little brother to your KX250 DanO........:rolleyes:

The YZ400 actually looks to be a 1977. The 78 had aluminum swingarm.

I'm trying to remember if it was AMA or AHRMA that was working up a class for post vintage/evo bikes that are front wheel disc, back wheel drum brakes? Anyway, the KX125 looks like it could be a good potential racer.

That could be the little brother to your KX250 DanO........:rolleyes:

It’s a 78, he had it list as a 79 during Christmas. I got the frame number/a better picture and confirmed it was a 78. He painted the swing arm black so it hard to tell.

How about that funky fat step seat?
00l0l_dFdoxNpWlq7_600x450.jpg

The guy selling the bike pictured above messaged me wanting to trade it, a DS80, a KX60, and some terrible looking pitbike all for a bike I was selling. o_O:eek: He never got a response back.

It’s a 78, he had it list as a 79 during Christmas. I got the frame number/a better picture and confirmed it was a 78. He painted the swing arm black so it hard to tell.

The painted wheels, painted swingarm and RM look-alike homecraft seat, "Soup's" it up for the Pro's class.
Not a bike for amateur's, for sure!

Might not make a bad project for an Open Class or Vet Age class weapon for somebody if you could get the seller to wiggle on the price some.
We need more racing vintage/PV "big bores" me thinks.

I'm certainly itch'n to get started on mine.

Last edited:
I think you are right on the landscaping part but think, at least a lot of it, is Suzuki under that green and blue glop.

I am trying to figure out what kind of paint is so think it would cover like that. It is like it got dipped in plastic.

Back