Ohio SW Series Schedule

Even though I'm in NE Ohio, I'm interested. We have 3 Motocross organizations, that I know of, holding races in Ohio. How cool would it be to have a Grand National Championship where each Alphabet organization had a round for a true Ohio State Championship? Yeah right, wishful thinking.....

I swear I was just setting hear thinking the exact same thing. One race at each track. Winner gets a golden buckeye card.

http://www.oswmxs.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
New for 2015Route 62 MX park has joined our series. Looks like 62 mx has a two day event
2015 Schedule
Round 1 COCR 4/12/15
Round 2 Treaty City 4/26/15
Round 3 COCR 5/03/15
Round 4 DMC 5/17/15
Round 5 DC 5/31/15
Round 6 Treaty City 6/07/15
Round 7 COCR 6/14/15
Round 8 DMC 6/21/15
Round 9 DC 6/28/15
Round 10 Treaty City 7/19/15
Round 11 DC 8/02/15
Round 12 DMC 8/09/15
Round 13 DMC 8/23/15
Round 14 Route 62 9/06/15
Round 15 Route 62 9/07/15
Round 16 COCR 9/13/15
Round 17 Treaty City 9/20/15
Round 18 DC 9/27/15

Last edited:
Only one transcends all the areas of the three within reason...... I know the other two hit the extreme ends better, with one new exception they don't extend into the center very well.

I think the current state championship is getting the job done. North south, central. Done.

Btw my hats off to the other two places for scheduling around the battle series, at least osws and big game. No excuses now southwest series racers!!!!

J.O. Advertise that quads run on Saturday and I bet the numbers go up (even more). I know you are a quady so no disrespect, But I know for a fact (because I ask) a lot of people don't race OMA because quads both ruin the track and MOST important, extend the day. The southern series does a good job with keeping the day moving and getting you home at a decent hour. Now, I will gladly get home later if they extend the motos but it is what it is.
The Verns plan of running them on Saturday was the final straw for me. We will be there this year.

I just felt like we have not had the 2 vs 4 argument in a while... :rolleyes:

I have to disagree a little....Outside the battle races, the SWOHMX races if they draw a decent crowd, you really are at the track just as long. Now, if your using TC as an example with 80 entries and 10 motos, you cant compare that.

New Vienna (East Fork MX) really should try to add three races into the fall part of the SWOHMX Series schedule. Maybe one in September, and a couple in October

J.O. Advertise that quads run on Saturday and I bet the numbers go up (even more). I know you are a quady so no disrespect, But I know for a fact (because I ask) a lot of people don't race OMA because quads both ruin the track and MOST important, extend the day. The southern series does a good job with keeping the day moving and getting you home at a decent hour. Now, I will gladly get home later if they extend the motos but it is what it is.
The Verns plan of running them on Saturday was the final straw for me. We will be there this year.

I just felt like we have not had the 2 vs 4 argument in a while... :rolleyes:
I can tell you right now that if we do that proposed schedule, and we don't see 800 on Sunday, I will ban kawasakis and vet classes

Back