Deflategate

Lynch-gate?
No time out with 50 seconds to go.

What kind of professional coaching calls were those in the last part of the game ?

Everyone in the country knew lynch was getting the ball to run in for a TD. AND THEY THROW THE BALL???? What the hell????

That is why they trew it, everyone thought run.....

Fail. When you're 2 yards from winning the biggest game of your career with 3 potential plays to be run ahead of you, you might want to go back to basic strategy instead of gambling all the time. Gamblers never win. Run the effing ball.

Lynch was probably like : " they said to run WHAT PLAY???"Gimme the ball dummy's "

I've coached football for a long time (defense). The OC should have NEVER put the ball in the air down 4 with a minute to go, with 2nd and goal on the 2 yard line. He had THREE plays to get two yards. If he had no trust in his offensive line, and it was 4th and goal, then maybe you try the quick pass over the middle. But that was NOT the case here at all. The NFL is a game of percentages. Every coach in the NFL keeps his job that way. How many times do you say what? Go for it, and the punt it away? Because they play the percentages. Pete Carroll should have played the percentages and he would have another Superbowl ring.

I've coached football for a long time (defense). The OC should have NEVER put the ball in the air down 4 with a minute to go, with 2nd and goal on the 2 yard line

They were actually on the ONE yard line. Not going with Lynch for at least one try or have Wilson attempt a run/pass option is the epitome of bad play calling. With 30 seconds on the clock, plus a time out, Pete Carroll is the biggest failure in Superbowl history.

ESPN ran a story last night, 5 reasons that was the right call. Lynch was actually 1 for 5 from the 1 yard line this season. I am still giving him 3 shots at it.

Back