Local69-year-old Motocross rider is young at heart

Is it worth eating stems and seeds to live another 10-15 years?

Does he drink?

I'm not interested in living longer by not having fun.

Doesn't really seem that old anymore. Just use good judgement on your new old toy and getting there shouldn't be a problem what ever the diet.

You don't have to be strict vegan.

But my god after seeing the people I take care of. In my opinion, Your diet is the deadliest disease on the planet.

You can get away eating like crap up until your around 35-50 then your body just can't handle all the excess.

Georgie, I have a philosophy on why there are so many fat nurses. They used to wear the little white dresses, and look good. Now since they wear scrubs, they wear them ALL the time. As they get bigger, they just tie the scrubs up everyday, not knowing their waist is now 3 inches bigger......and before you know it, they are fat! What do you think? I think they should all go back to the little what dresses.

Had a 300lb nurse tell me when I had my broken foot I needed to consider my lifestyle choices, and that motorcycles were deadly, and no one should ride them. She saw way too many people in there hurt from them. I told her, she should consider hers as well, and that Oreos were not healthy for her...........She never said another word, and got me out of there in short order. Guess she did not like getting my opinion either.

Who said I was talking about nurses? The nurses I work with, there is one slightly heavy nurse. The rest are between the ages of 23-34 and SMOKING hot. These girls are so petite they can't physically turn the whales we take care of.

It's the patients that have the shitty diets.

Some of the nurses still wear white dresses. And the one that does the mediocrely overweight one. Your philosophy sucks. You don't use that same (poor-excuse-for) critical thinking when you legislate do you?

And when you're a patient, it's not adviseable to be a dick to nurses even if they are idiotic in their opinions.

Similar to that kid making your burger through the drive through. I'm sure he might hock-in one if you give him a hard time at the window about his lip ring looks ridiculous.

Last edited:
Georgie,
Had a 300lb nurse tell me when I had my broken foot I needed to consider my lifestyle choices, and that motorcycles were deadly, and no one should ride them. She saw way too many people in there hurt from them. I told her, she should consider hers as well, and that Oreos were not healthy for her...........She never said another word, and got me out of there in short order. Guess she did not like getting my opinion either.

GOOD JOB! Show her that her discrimination goes both ways!

Last edited:
Barry can be found at Delta Raceway in Ohio and in lower Michigan. He still has something to do with the MRA.

Good man. Surprised you guys don't know of him being from local lower Michigan and racing in Ohio for like 25 years.

Also has a Pro-Action franchise in Michigan. He's all bike like Dan Morgan.

Ironman, your my first hero though...

Back