Supercross Party - Feb 21 - Save the Date

I would go but TBO liked the post. I dont like him very much. He tried making me cry once. Luckily it didnt work.

Reactions: TBO
Google says getting off at New Albany Rd. is better than getting of at Hamilton coming in from Nashport. Is there a median where we cannot turn into the place going north on Hamilton? Not a major dealio, just asking.

Be sure to bump it when it gets closer. I'll try to remember. ;)

Hamilton is much easier...just take the exit and turn right at it'll be on your left at the next light.

Hamilton is much easier...just take the exit and turn right at it'll be on your left at the next light.
Coolio. Planned to anyway. AS long as the median curb wasn't too tall, I'd just huck it in the Yukon and claim ignorance to the po-po... ;)

Thinking me and the Mrs. with another couple peeps may make it. What's the brew menu like? What's on tap? Any craft brews? More so Porters...

Snow's almost over! Plows are caught up on the streets! Atlanta SX and Blue Jackets on the screens @ Pastimes - yeehaw! Screw this global warming!!

Bummer. Have one for me. Maybe two..three, or so. Not that I couldn't make it, just that I isn't. Have fun! Schedule another. :)

Thanks Mark for organizing a great night of SX viewing! Even with rough weather a lot of guys made it - good to see some familiar faces and make a few new friends!!

A1 SX Party - Pastimes 2.21.15.jpg

Last edited:
Back