Is the Diesel spooling up?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Who thinks Rdun is starting to find his stride? Or is Rockzen just banged up from the gnarly triple casing two weeks ago?

Regardless, looks like the sx season is starting to warm up now for the 450s, thoughts?

It's been there all season, just getting smoking hot now. I think Dunge will do what he does, consistently. Others will have a spot of brilliance here and there. They may win the battle, but its hard to count #5 out for winning the war. He'll be in for the title in Vegas. Question is who will be there with him? It's far from over. Definately has the makings of the great season of SX competition. Looking forward to it which hasn't been as typical in years past.

It seems that he is hitting the whoops much better this year as his bike doesn't dance around as much. Maybe the changes they made to the bike this year??

The dunge has for sure been on a roll. He seems to do a good job of staying out of the spotlight too and I think that helps him alot too. Hes far from my favorite rider, but I do admire his smooth and flauntless riding style.

Is he still doing his own fitness training?

4, 3, 2, 2, 1..........I would say he is doing exactly what he said he was going to do, work on his program and improve each week. I say keep the tracks TOUGH and technical. That is where dungey shines. He is smooth and those tracks fit his style. If they go to a cookie cutter, that is smooth and everyone does everything, no tough whoops, then a 7th place start gets you 7th place. Dungey will be there for sure in Vegas. Where are all those guys that kept saying that KTM needed to cut Dungey loose? I kept saying they were not going to do that, he is always on the podium, and who better to represent your brand in the public eye?

Dung is the Tebow of moto. People don't like him because he is a nice guy. Both are winners and the last I checked, That is the point.
If I were building a Supercross team, He would be my first pick.

Anyone know when Weston is coming back?

Dung is the Tebow of moto. People don't like him because he is a nice guy. Both are winners and the last I checked, That is the point.

Projected to miss another 3-4 races before coming back. Re-breaking it didn't help. He's already back on the road bike based on his instagram.

Last edited:

lol... except Dungey actually is a winner as a Professional.... Tebow is the Justin Buckalew of football

I think this year has been better then the last few. It was always RV RV RV RV. Now you never know who might win. We are big RD fans so we love that he has the red plate. The 250 class also has some good racing with webb and bowers battling it out. And as far as Tebow. he is is no where near comparison to Dungey. not even a little bit..

I agree. One of the best things that happened to SX was RV and Bubba not being in the class this year.

lol... except Dungey actually is a winner as a Professional.... Tebow is the Justin Buckalew of football
Tebow has a better winning percentage as a Bronco's starting QB in the playoff then Payton Manning
And don't forget he also won 6 straight with a team that had just lost 5 in a row before he took over.
But Wow, Justin Buckalew? Bravo, His mother forgets about Justin Buckalew half the time... Well done Sir, Well done.

Tebow has a better winning percentage as a Bronco's starting QB in the playoff then Payton Manning
And don't forget he also won 6 straight with a team that had just lost 5 in a row before he took over.
But Wow, Justin Buckalew? Bravo, His mother forgets about Justin Buckalew half the time... Well done Sir, Well done.

lol, Yea Teblow had limited success, then poof gone. The Buckalew thing just came to me, these young kids probably have no friggin clue about that guy. He was a STUD as an amateur/mini rider though.

Buckelew had some serious soul......patches....

When was the last time he raced, 2001 when he won a 125 supercross main?

Buckelew had some serious soul......patches....

When was the last time he raced, 2001 when he won a 125 supercross main?

First kid I remember making big time sponsor marketing in magazines on an 80. Couldn't believe it. He was never the same after that leg break

We could probably start a whole thread on "the next big rising star" that never materialized.

Back