Who's This?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I move that we create a response window time for the next contestant to post a pic.....12 hours? all those in favor say "aye" all those opposed shut up....the "ayes" have it. The "who's this" response moratorium is now in place......whoever wants it, shoot at will.

D

DTS

"Aye"

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Meister

PR Founding Father
Same bike. Little different jump. However, the same C rider trick was done over that too.. lol.. didn't some number #25 dude just do that same C rider trick in a supercross main? Its kdubs fault..

Attachments

• IMG_4962.jpg
    IMG_4962.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 268

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Same bike. Little different jump. However, the same C rider trick was done over that too.. lol.. didn't some number #25 dude just do that same C rider trick in a supercross main? Its kdubs fault..
Back when I was craycray and had no bae. Or I had all the bae's.

Anatomically, I wonder if Meister can click his heels together now.

And for those new husqvarna sucking so bad they took the win on one at Qatar.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Back when I was craycray and had no bae. Or I had all the bae's.

Anatomically, I wonder if Meister can click his heels together now.

And for those new husqvarna sucking so bad they took the win on one at Qatar.

whoa whoa whoa, "anatomically"? what are trying to say there pencil neck.....don't worry Jerad us Husky fellas got to stick together

Meister

PR Founding Father
I'm a kinda flexible husky guy.. I'm not afraid to say I did click a few times last season..

halffast

PR Elite
I'm a Husky fu...........um , feller and have two moto ankles , a knee and shoulder that click just getting out of the chair to get another beer . Does that count ?

Meister

PR Founding Father
Tell that to every racer you know.. because most are all in or have been in voilation of the Knox Law..

I was like 15 years old.. that jumps still in my back yard too..

D

DTS

I think it's a sick photo. My sisters boyfriend took it. I guess hes got one of a whip as well.

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
I'm Up. 12 hours is past lol. If you're a follower of the amateur scene you will remember this. The rider Im looking for the name of is on the left.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG