Rocky Mountain ATV

pasimp57

PR Addict
6pm last night I ordered some parts from RMATV. 9:30 this morning they were at my door with free shipping. I'm not sure if any other company can ship that fast, but they get my vote for customer service.

Depends on what you order and which warehouse it comes from. They have a warehouse in Kentucky, and another in Virginia and I believe Utah. I have been TOTALLY happy with them. Pricing is great, free shipping. Order before 7:00pm, they ship it out that night.

Most days if I order on Mondays, whatever I order is on my porch by about 10am on Wednesdays.

They support the sport too. My COHVCO membership gets me a $25 gift certificate from them every year.
Means my membership is $15 instead of 40 and the trails in Colorado stay open.

I'm a fan, just got an additional $25.00 off my order for frequent buyer points. They have dunlops 10% off right now. Got mx32's for $78.00

I just got $25 for frequent buyer points also. I saw a MXA Subscription with get you $25 also, that means the subscription is FREE! Signed up for Daytona SX and already got my RMATVMC bucks in the mail on Friday this week! Not bad since the race is still a month away! Even had a Daytona RC SX logo on the packaging.

Back