Residents complain about SX noise

John250

PR Founding Father
This is probably the last time SX goes to Petco park. Liberal residents that probably ride bicycles or drive Prius's to work are not happy about the noise. But yet, you bought an apartment or condo next to a STADIUM downtown..........seriously, people like this drive me crazy. Its like the guy suing the golf course because his house get hit by golf balls.

http://www.motoxaddicts.com/2015/02...-park-not-happy-with-noise-2015-san-diego-sx/

This drives me crazy too and it is an epidemic. Don't get me started - too late - I am started.

We are conditioning, growing, rewarding a culture of whiners, complainers, takers, and closed minded people. The same folks that claim/demand tolerance have the least.

People simply complain because they can, to get 15 seconds of attention, or often to inflict their intolerant political philosophies that rob us of our perception of freedom.

I say perception because our freedoms are being stolen from us so fast and from so many different directions that it is shocking.

It used to be that a when a complaint was stupid we chalked the complainers up to being idiots - example is the stupidity of complaining about noise coming from a huge public stadium in the middle of an urban setting for a few hours a year. Now an idiot complains, it grabs the news/internet/governments attention and somehow becomes instantly credible and in need of reporting, regulation, legislation, or public ridicule.

Maybe that is why I like this site - we complain a lot, are petty, and closed minded - but at least our complaints are the right ones:). Enough from me - back to wrenching on my toxic, noisy, and environmentally destructive 2 stroke.

Now why was that damn whoops section too short in San Diego.

Im sick of this crap... Everyone is a little cry baby... And everything has to be politically correct, oh why? Because we wouldn't want to offend anybody now would we. You bought a living space in DownTown San Diego, next to a freaking stadium... Are you going to complain when baseball games go on into the wee hours of the morning during the week?! At least out SX was on the weekend..

Yeah I am with you. She mentioned a "beautiful" stadium was a drawing aspect for her. Kind of like a beautiful golf course I suppose. I am surprised she does not complain about the lights being too bright or noise on a week night when she has to work.......or god forbid the traffic when she has to go to the grocery, or the wait for a table at a restaurant around the stadium.

If San Diego is omitted from the schedule next year, a different group of whiners will complain about the loss of revenue. Go figure.

Im sick of this crap... Everyone is a little cry baby... And everything has to be politically correct, oh why? Because we wouldn't want to offend anybody now would we. You bought a living space in DownTown San Diego, next to a freaking stadium... Are you going to complain when baseball games go on into the wee hours of the morning during the week?! At least out SX was on the weekend..

Baseball games that are riddled with fire work launchings and catchy tunes...and my favorite: "MAKE SOME NOISE BANNER." Slamming on bleachers.....anyway let the {NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT OR FAIR STATEMENT GOES HERE} have their stadium.

WHOSE COMPLAINING OF NOISE ON A SATURDAY IN SAN DIEGO? When this is where everyone is going downtown to the not exactly hetero{NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT END OF STATEMENT}:

She apparently gets to pick and choose what noises she has to hear when she lives right next to the stadium
bf6e70d9696fb32e922dba6f9e501bf0.jpg

My goodness. It's just one night a year. Ignore them. In two weeks they'll be complaining about something else. Moving on...

Its a local news story. Local news has nothing to report so they make there own story. Stand out front a stadium and find someone who does not like what is going on inside will take about 30 seconds on any given day at any given ballpark. Non-story

Unfortunately a search for "Leah Swearinger" on Facebook yielded no results. Reason being her last name is "Swearingen." Here's her website, as well as Facebook, if anyone wants to share their opinion with her. http://www.swearingencom.com/about/bio_leah/
https://www.facebook.com/leah.swearingen.9
Let's Call her.

Swearingen Communications
321 Tenth Avenue, Ste. 1107
San Diego, CA 92101

Phone: 619-231-8401
Fax: 619-231-0871
Email: info@swearingencom.com
LinkedIn: Click Here

Back