If you like your...

k01

PR Elite
IfYouLikeYourStory2WebCR-2_6_15.jpg

I always hope that things like this will wake the sheep up a little about what is being pandered as "news".

And usually I am disappointed with the result. A portion of the population just doesn't GAF about any of it.

I heard on the news this morning that there are some inconsistencies with some of his other stories that are being questioned. And to think guys like Dan Rather, and Brian Williams were delivering the news to millions of people.......and they all suck it in. My brother and law and I were discussing it last night. It is no wonder this country is in the situation it is in today. People are clueless and they just really don't seem to give a s**t for the most part.

The average US denizen is more interested in being entertained. They get their
"news" from Hannity, Limbaugh, and Chris Mathews.

I couldnt care any less about what ever it is you are talking about. By the way, did they ever impeach that Clinton guy? I cant believe he got a blow job in the oval office. That has to be the worst thing a president could do for the american public! Far worse than anything this Obama character has done so far!

I'd be doing a dance and posting it to twiitergram if I got a blow job in the oval office.
As a matter of fact, if anybody is interested in giving me a blow job in the oval office, I'd still do
a dance and post it to facecrap. Line forms here.

Intentionally elicit that conditioned response hershey? Stirred with a sturd?
Where's that don't like button?

Back