Classic NC - 88 RM125

I've looked at that bike a zillion times over the last 6 months it's been posted as 88 RM125 is on my list to put on my rack. However, with the jacked frame that bike would have to be a parts donor bike at best.

Yeah it's been on and off for quite a while now. I wish I had the info on my 88 that I bought new......for all I know it could be that bike.

Mint condition? What are these people smoking? Again, these types of ads must mean my bikes are worth $5,000.

I also like the comment "Suzuki only made this for one year." I guess technically they are correct -- Suzuki only made the 1988 RMs for one year, 1988.

Got to give it to you Suzuki guys for the dedication to the brand. The 87 and 88 125 were the worst bikes I EVER rode. A PW50 pulls harder on the low end.
Craigslist ads are the best. The people that write them actually believe that crap. I like how its starts with "mint" but ends with "good"

Jeez now I'm starting to feel sorry for that poor bike. I feel like rescuing it now. There is still a part of me that wonders if it's my old bike.....

I had a feeling you would chime in :)

$300 doesn't seem like a bad price

Jeez now I'm starting to feel sorry for that poor bike. I feel like rescuing it now. There is still a part of me that wonders if it's my old bike.....
The ad now has photos of the cylinder

Back