Fox Head Inc.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Fox is really stepping up their game. I felt like they were becoming a stagnate, and sell-out company to PACSUN.

Now I found myself liking their gear again. Looks great. I bought a pair Instinct boots, and a fox chest protector and some gloves. All their stuff is making a come back I'd say. They have definitely picked it up.

To me Fox was like GM cars used to be...mostly ugly but now they're looking great these days. Everytime I would see someone wearing fox outside of a race track I would just shake my head in disgust really.

06117-001--2.jpg
This protector I bought is low-profile and feather-light weight. Like the Thor Scattershield except the snaps are protected by the ridigity of the protector.

Also Fox's customer service is AWESOME. No BS, they are polite, ask for e-mailed pictures of defected products within 3 hours I was responded to and the issue RESOLVED. (Had fox instincts with some buckles broke. They shipped me 6 brand new buckles, 4 straps (and I didn't need the straps they were fine but they sent them anyhow) and ton of stickers! Definitely impressed with Fox as 2015. Never thought I'd say that.

I've been wearin fox since like 95, tries other gear, I really liked troy Lee and fly, but always went back to fox... Just saying tho Georgie, pacsun doesn't sell fox anymore

Pretty sure they do along with 3 other stores in the mall. Which I'm in the same boat.. i hate to wear it anymore because of that reason... I haven't worn the gear in 10 years but I've always liked their clothing and as of lately have really liked a few pairs of the shoes I've got.

I've worn fox gear since the early 80s. Always been quality stuff. And I've sent some defective pants back. The sent me brand new pants no issues what so ever.

The roost guard, I have the same one. Love it.

The stuff roczen is wearing is sick. And the shift line is awesome.

All the idiot mall fox buyers have the fox logo. The new gear lettering of fox is awesome and you don't really see the mall people with that.

It used to tick me off too when Fox sold out and went to the malls. Told my wife they were all a bunch of posers. She thinks I need my head examined and doesn't get it.

I've had that chest protector for years. Still holding up even after having my bike do a flip off my back last year at Summit. Definitely one the best low profile ones if you want to still have hard plastic.

i think ppl crazy riding w/out a hard plastic... when i broke my hands this winter i took a nasty hit to the chest. pretty certain without the plastic hitting first i would have had more issues to deal with. i wear a fly under one that is pretty low profile.. similar to that fox one.

I've worn fox gear since the early 80s. Always been quality stuff. And I've sent some defective pants back. The sent me brand new pants no issues what so ever.

The roost guard, I have the same one. Love it.
John if you line up next to me you need that roost guard.

i think ppl crazy riding w/out a hard plastic... when i broke my hands this winter i took a nasty hit to the chest. pretty certain without the plastic hitting first i would have had more issues to deal with. i wear a fly under one that is pretty low profile.. similar to that fox one.
Pictures of it ?

Crute, in columbus, no pacsun sells fox anything anymore, it's all hipster clothing, and fashion wear... If you were to buy fox from a mall you'd have to buy it froma store call zumiez...

I have the Fox chest protector Georgie has too. Love it.

Fox gear sucks though. It doesnt hold up to abuse compared to Thor gear. I get one season out of Fox and Shift gear if I wear it alot but I have gotten 3 seasons out of my Thor gear. I average about 100-150 hrs on my hour meters each season just for a reference of usage.

I agree that Fox/Shift customer service is awesome. Had an issue with the seam of race pants fraying and opening up. I was issued replacements immediately after sending them the defective pants.

Just talked about how pacsun went from skate moto to thin shirt v neck knit cap wearing hipster. I hate hipsters.

I bet your girlfriend likes hipsters....seriously tho, a buddy of mine did a test to see if he wore some fake hipster glasses grew a beard and wore a v neck if he could pick up more chicks. It wasn't even fair....poor girls...

I still can't get over the skinny jeans...how long does it take those guys to tuck their junk in an appropriate position so they can even put those things on??

Oh and fox gear, dig the new colors, never been too impressed with quality. But oddly enough I've always been a big Shift fan...

Back