Here you go Vet261

I remember seeing this list previously - interesting and a little weird/perplexing at the same time. This guy sells a lot on EBAY and has a great satisfaction rating so must be doing some things well.

If he is selling 34 bikes out of the hundreds he buys, after scouring the planet, for $200K, that works out to just under $6K per bike. And I thought East Coast Vintage asked premium prices.

At the same time he lists the lot for $200K some of the same bikes are listed individually so maybe the inventory in the lot changes. No question they are some beautiful bikes.

Just please don't send him a rude e-mail or it will go on your record. Wait... he doesn't read or respond to e-mail (made that very clear) so he won't notice.

As amazing as that picture of the room full of pristine bikes is, I am more in awe by how efficiently John is restoring 3 RMs simultaneously - some real skill at work on those RMs.

Just saw on evilbay that Steve McQueen's first Husqvarna is up for sale - $200k buy it now . It's a 1968 that Bengt Aberg raced and won on and Steve bought it on the spot .

Back