WTH..happen to us ..Pics added.

MX315

PR Addict
I don't know what happen Prob the weather Snow,ice,Freaking damn cold ,freezing....But we are a week away from the SUMMIT NATIONALS AND THERE IS NO HYPE!!!! What better way to get rid of the winter time blues then see some good ole racing for those of us who can't head south!!! Give me my winter hat,Summit hoodie...and my Coozie to stay warm!! braaaaaapppp Bruuuuuuup!!!! SUMMIT BE THE THERE!!!

I wish the forecast for Thursday was looking warmer.

I might be there Saturday for videos/pictures. My new camera needs some use.

I am so sick of staying in the damn house ...That's why we need to GET OUT! No better thing to leave the house for then MOTO!!

I am so sick of staying in the damn house ...That's why we need to GET OUT! No better thing to leave the house for then MOTO!!
I got out of the house yesterday. Laid on my back in the gravel driveway to get the broken starter bolt out on the old Yukon then changed the spark plug wires... She runs good. Front break pads and shocks and she's ready to sell... ;)

I wouldn't mind some indoor moto. Not riding of course. Barely got the KayeX cleaned this winter. Going to power through some upgrades/repairs/rebuilds in March...'tis the plan anywho.

image.jpg

Reactions: DTS
No problem I will see if i can get some more...Its a lot of work as you can see it's only Monday and they are building the track already!

the track layout is absolutely awesome this month, as a amateur Arenacross rider, i am more than stoke to ride this track. This design is better than some of the arenacross races i went to this year.

Back