Trip South for 50's?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Planning a trip south the second or third week of March. Looking for a track that the 50's get to ride on. I am not driving 8 to 10 hours so the kids can ride some little POS. Any suggestions?

From our trip south, East Bend MX (East Bend, NC) looked very ride able for 50's
and they broke them out for their own session.

Everyone stays at the Comfort Inn in Jonesville, cheap rooms, indoor pool and restaurants nearby.

TNT Motorsports Park in Chester S.C. has a dedicated track for small bikes. Just west off I-77, south of Charlotte. Also has 4 other tracks with one that 50's could navigate easily but may have big bikes on it from time to time, has some fun trails etc. Open basically everyday unless the weather is a problem.

I was a member there for a few years when I lived in SC. Some people bag on the place and lady owner but I always had a good time there and enjoyed the variety.

Braden liked Mx 421 which is like 20 minutes from eastbend. And Yep, everyone stays in jonesville.

TNT Motorsports Park in Chester S.C. has a dedicated track for small bikes. Just west off I-77, south of Charlotte. Also has 4 other tracks with one that 50's could navigate easily but may have big bikes on it from time to time, has some fun trails etc. Open basically everyday unless the weather is a problem.

I was a member there for a few years when I lived in SC. Some people bag on the place and lady owner but I always had a good time there and enjoyed the variety.

Lol.....yeah, that lady was a bitch! Omg, there was a group of us and we almost left. The main track wasnt prepped at all and had dried hard disc lines in it! The trails were lots of fun though. But we got yelled at for riding in first gear in the pits. We got yelled at for something else stupid I cant remember now. Gave the place a second shot and nothing had changed, havent been there since. Too bad because they have a gem in the rough there. Lots of potential.

I just noticed AMA members get 15% off the best available rate at Comfort Inns.
Discount code #00947556
Seems to me the rooms were $85, makes them $72.
Nice discount!

Last edited:
I just noticed AMA members get 15% off the best available rate at Comfort Inns.
Discount code #00947556
Seems to me the rooms were $85, makes then $68.
Nice discount!

Or ask for the contractor rate if your not an ama member. I travel for work and it usually gets a good discount.

I am looking too. thanks for the PAX info , is that WW? Nick needs some indoor practice.

What about Earlywines? is it heated? they have an effing quad race this weekend though.......

East Bend, MX421 are good choices. Also if going to NC check out Jim Neese Rider Development.

Jim Neese Rider Developement

***Grand opening pricing for Spring training in March and April**
Jim Neese Rider Development Training facility is offering special Spring training prices throughout the months of March and April**
Spring training pricing for March/April will be:
$1000 monthly ($1200), $300 weekly ($375), and $110 daily ($130)
Also riding will begin in the afternoons throughout March/April to allow working parents and school kids the opportunity to train full-time. ...
Call 336-254-0210 or message to reserve your spot today or for more information. Availability is limited. JNRD training facility is located at Mx421. Visit @jimneese.com for more information

I can't believe that the training industry is that profitable. Seems like indoors, first there was one then 15....how long until they all close up? I only ever remember MTF.....then they started popping up everywhere around 2010.

Back