Summit Indoor track preview pics.

MX315

PR Addict
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hey everyone I got a few pics of this years track.I had to use my phone sorry for the non HD pics! It was all I could do! So here you go. Hope to see everyone come out again!

I've also always kind of wanted to see a catapult style jump instead of the triple. Just make it somewhat of a table landing so that the jump is a little more forgiving.

Yes your right my bad...Have to remember though they have to build a track for everyone...beginner pee-Wes...to pro riders..to quads to 3 wheelers!! They look at these posts so maybe they can build one next time!

Haha, No worries. I thought I was going to have to get glasses.

Triple gives riders max amount of options. Double then to the inside, or triple and try and beat the guy doubling while going wide... That big double was follow the leader last month. Only saw one attempt (second place in the pro class Sat night) to jump inside for a block pass. Either way, I'm glad the layout varies so much each year. I always enjoy the racing at summit.

Track looks good! I like what Im seeing! Sounds like some big hitters could be coming out. Hoping some guys will post up some good actions shots!

Back