I would buy this

If I had room for it. Looks like it's ready to go.

Now it is really ready to go, number and all. We can get lunch when you drive down to pick it up! Maybe not lunch - it is listed in Cincinnati but looks like it over near Ashland, KY - still a short drive.

4945-1424909778-926f35dc65f63191bc4f9ad5365a4255.jpg

Darn - looks even better now! Still can't...again the space is tapped. 4 bikes, 1 trailer, 2 cars.......in a 2 car garage.

You've got the rest of your life to SELL bikes....only a certain period for buying and racing them!

I need to come correct. Space is definitely an issue but this bike would be a competing force at the races as well. I only ran 1 class last year and plan to go back to 2 this year but that will tap me out on Sundays. I actually would lean more towards a NC bike like a 96 CR if I were to add one but not this year. That and I also plan on getting a new KTM XCW 300 one of these days. I was a dualsport and enduro nut before I got sucked into this.... Anyone want to buy a 02 DRZ400 with 15,000 miles?

One more factor that happened just yesterday via text "Dad can you put more money in my Mulaa account" That is what Miami University calls the credit card they give your kid so they can go around campus swiping away for anything they want. I wise man once told me the most expensive time in your life is from the time your kids start driving until they get out of college. Well let's see I have 2, ages 17 and 19, in that category. Insurance - up 4X, Car - can't let my beautiful girls drive a POS, Smartphones, clothes, pay to play fees, sorority fees, college, the list never ends.

I am in a "pick your battles wisely" mode...

One more factor that happened just yesterday via text "Dad can you put more money in my Mulaa account" That is what Miami University calls the credit card they give your kid so they can go around campus swiping away for anything they want. I wise man once told me the most expensive time in your life is from the time your kids start driving until they get out of college. Well let's see I have 2, ages 17 and 19, in that category. Insurance - up 4X, Car - can't let my beautiful girls drive a POS, Smartphones, clothes, pay to play fees, sorority fees, college, the list never ends.

I am in a "pick your battles wisely" mode...

All while you are maintaining all of the expenses of you and your wifes lifestyle and household, keeping your own vehicles on the road, and trying to build a retirement nest egg. It's a wonder your racing at all. We raised 4 kids and feel your pain.

But......... That CR480 has "Big Bill" written all over it!

The worst part is the buyer probably talked the seller down on price saying "it was my favorite bike ever and I'm going to love it and cherish it forever...."

The worst part is the buyer probably talked the seller down on price saying "it was my favorite bike ever and I'm going to love it and cherish it forever...."

Evomx244 comes to mind....just sayin! hahahaha

Sold for $1676 on ebay - figure he didn't get it for less than $1100. I guess it depends on how much he had to drive to get it whether it was worth it. Not near the flip Cameron Stone has on his 05 KX - $163K with 2 days left......... I guess this is an example of $$'s being all relative. I also think the whole controversy with Reed being pissed is helping the price go up.

I could have had that bike, he called me. My plan was to flip it but I just really didn't have the extra cash.
Evomx244 comes to mind....just sayin! hahahaha

I could have had that bike, he called me. My plan was to flip it but I just really didn't have the extra cash/room. plus I picked up a 81 YZ250 and a 83 KTM 250 MX recently.

Sold for $1676 on ebay - figure he didn't get it for less than $1100. I guess it depends on how much he had to drive to get it whether it was worth it. Not near the flip Cameron Stone has on his 05 KX - $163K with 2 days left......... I guess this is an example of $$'s being all relative. I also think the whole controversy with Reed being pissed is helping the price go up.

fyi nobody is paying that much for that bike. internet trolls have taken over the auction.

fyi nobody is paying that much for that bike. internet trolls have taken over the auction.

They do that a lot, does anyone know the scam ? It happen to me, If they have no feedback or recently open a ebay account, I cancel the bid on stuff I'm selling.

Back