Detroit sx question

sdjclevland

PR Addict
never been to a race but I am confused. Is there pit access I see it says no pit party but I see the sell a 200 dollar ticket for autographs and so on. I just have a regular ticket is that all you need to get into pits?

At the past few we have been at, you can use an empty Monster Energy drink can for entry to the pit area.

It worked that way at Atlanta last Saturday. I Bought 2 cans for $3, they helped me stay awake on the drive, and didn't have to buy a $10-15 dollar pass. I am not sure how Detroit will work.

Yeah, I got me 4 free passes through the Cross Club dealio for Indy. Can't recall if they offered anything for Detroit though. There was a list of events, but I don't remember seeing Detroit. It coulda been there, but I was only worried about Indy at the momento...

I need to hit the Detroit SX. Guess we'll see how well Indy goes to see if I wanna make a run up north the next weekend. I usually am spent in more than one way after a weekend in Indy so it's doubtful I'll make Detroit, but not out of the question... ;)

gfmSgIE.png

In Detroit the team rigs were all parked like along side of the road and what not. Like someone else said, they are a disaster.

In Detroit the team rigs were all parked like along side of the road and what not. Like someone else said, they are a disaster.

The inside looks like bombs went off. In the basement of that place privateers get stashed allover in random parts of the basement with clutter and crap everywhere.. literally disaster. Even the factory guys get stuck with pretty crappy set ups in there, and yeah outside there is no room, parked in like alleys and stuff lol. Cant wait, indy and detroit, march is a good month!

The inside looks like bombs went off. In the basement of that place privateers get stashed allover in random parts of the basement with clutter and crap everywhere.. literally disaster. Even the factory guys get stuck with pretty crappy set ups in there, and yeah outside there is no room, parked in like alleys and stuff lol. Cant wait, indy and detroit, march is a good month!
That's because Michigan sucks.

hope the racing is better than indy, however im confident that the beer will be equally as good so either way im looking forward to it.

Back