Summit Indoors

Team MMR

PR Addict
I wanna give a shout out to the crew at Summit Indoors. First thank you Bob for being so kind and helping. Also a HUGE shout out to Jeremy Bee for the awesome track design. So far that was the best indoor design i have rode at Summit Indoors. Its great to see this event progressing and becoming better each year. But i also wanna point out some things to the people that i have found out. First off, the dates are set out way in advance so if it falls on a arenacross event it wasnt planned that way. I am the first to admit that i was wrong for jumping all over Summit for scheduling on same weekend as Arenacross for January. Next thing, they have limited control on the fans and doors having to be on or opened, thats the fire marshalls call and he could easily stop all the races. Last thing, dont go to facebook, twitter, or on here bashing the track design, or the crew at Summit for the track design because you wrecked or because you didnt like the track. Think of what they have to accomodate. 50 riders to peewee quads to 3-wheelers to Pros to quads, and everything in between there. If you crash, its not the track builders or promoters fault. YOU should know your limits, or understand that accidents happen. But dont try to blame the track for that. Part of racing is knowing what YOU can do or can not do.

So once again Thank you Bob, Wayne, and the rest of the crew at Patriot Promotions, the CRA, and the track crew for putting on such a awesome event to attend and be a part of.

Team MMR

PR Addict
Also forgot to thank KAMES SPORTS for the intermission entertainement and giveaways. its great to see a local company give back to the local community and support the people who support them. I wish more companies around would catch on to this and do the same. Not to mention how much advertisement it could get them because im sure alot of people will definately be checking out Kames Sports if they dont already.

SummitIndoorMX

PR Member
Thanks Jordan, we appreciate your humility and your praises. We have a really good crew that works together, it's awesome when everyone pitches in together; especially when adversity strikes.

Kames Sports really is a place people should shop at, they support our local riding seen like none other. We are thankful to have them as a sponsor.

It's not just Summit; providing a balanced course and operation to accommodate riders and machines of different skill levels/ages, different sized machines, and different machines is no easy task for any promoter or sanctioning body.

As the saying goes "you can't please everyone" is very true, but that doesn't mean we stop trying.

We are here to serve you and the sport.

Strouble

PR Addict
We live in America; freedom of speech is a welcome civil liberty which I fully support.

However, aside from constructive criticism and seeking for all matters to be right and just on race day...it is and has always been disheartening to me when we take past or forget the original intent of why we started riding...fun!!!

One of the long time concerns on my heart is for us to be content, not complacent; as to not let our joy of sport and community be taken away by our zeal for personal satisfaction over objective satisfaction.

Basically...enjoy what we have while we have it along with doing the job right.

MX315

PR Addict
Summit is a huge undertaking for sure......Its insane the amount of work that goes into one week for a indoor race!!

TimSr90

PR Addict
Have raced every one starting in 1998. Its a great feeling to see a guy like Bobby taking over in a way that you hardly notice the difference from what Wayne spent so many years building. I'm so grateful that it continues to be the same great event that is always has been.