MXGP of Thailand

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
Ok a big weekend of racing. Daytona and Thailand this Saturday. I am hoping RV can rebound and at least podium. That would be a building block and good for the team. Many have said that his bike setup was way off in Qatar so I hope they can work on that. It sure seems other riders other than AC222 have stepped it up and are willing to do what it takes to run up front. Nagl's domination of the first race was a little bit of a surprise to me. He hasn't been a front runner before. I met him at MXON in CO and seemed to be a really cool guy. He is on the Husky now and the bike looked cool. I'm glad they are back into it. Any predictions?

I think too many people think the Euro guys are slow over there. They may not be spectacular at SX over there, but those guys are fast.

Looks like a different track than last year in Thailand.. Pictures I saw weren't very impressive. RV used to nice American prepped tracks... I say top 5 but no win just yet

I think the most important thing is that at Qatar RV had not raced an outdoor in 18 months +/-. He didn't race any of the 3 Italian nationals in jan and feb (huge mistake) and did most of his testing/setup in SoCal (according to instagram, fb, etc). He is starting out in a big hole mostly due to lack of experience in GP's.

Wow, looks like RV dominated the qualifying. I now believe that he did have mechanical problems last week.

He was a fire....The RV we know...He has not raced in a long time that's what I think happen last week! these GP tracks suck so bad,The first one had NO FANS at All.This one don't look good at all either!The oma and CRA tracks are better then these tracks!!

What about these tracks??? I mean there are no fans again!!!! I mean red bud,high point,and Millville compared to this???? Garbage! RV in those rollers...just pure WFO!!

Spoiler Alert. Looks like RV got the overall by going 1-3. He's 4th in the standings with 70 points. Way to go. I haven't seen any high lights yet just results.

I assume this has happened over here, don't recall...but those guys were wiping the sweat off their brow before putting their goggles on...HOT!

It was so hot they cut the 2
Moto down to 25 min plus 2 laps. Rv didn't get the best start but was in third place by lap three. The top three just seemed happy with the pace they were running and just settled in. Kinda bummed rv didn't put on a charge to take the 1-1 but he got the overall and much needed points. 20 days til next race.

Back