Oldest Jersey?

k01

PR Elite
Here's mine.

motor sports.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

My Dad was trying to sell his old Honda jersey, so I rescued it and it was put behind some glass.

IMG_0435.jpg

turtle neck style

That's cool. I wish I had kept a lot of the old stuff from years ago. Never been a pack rat though, so it has always been out with the old, in with the new for me.

Was just talking with a friend a couple weeks ago. Remember when they sold the MX pants with the foam padding that was made out of denim? They has yellow, red or green stripes down the leg and said Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and Kaw on them. Talk about dorky. I remember my Esprit Boots and gloves too, those were classics.

I've gotten into the habit of hanging on to all the old moto stuff my dad has been trying to get rid of. Not sure if its good or bad, but theres a lot of neat stuff

That's cool. I wish I had kept a lot of the old stuff from years ago. Never been a pack rat though, so it has always been out with the old, in with the new for me.

Was just talking with a friend a couple weeks ago. Remember when they sold the MX pants with the foam padding that was made out of denim? They has yellow, red or green stripes down the leg and said Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and Kaw on them. Talk about dorky. I remember my Esprit Boots and gloves too, those were classics.

Dorky? Here's mine.
20150320_103959~2_resized_resized.jpg

I had some inexpensive no brand name MX boots from Lancaster Sales back then. They were as good as any boots of the day and the lasted like 10 years. Wish I could buy some today. I'm wearing those in my fuzzy avatar.

I had a pair of those too . My first " MX " boots were a pair of lineman boots . They went almost to the knee and LACED the whole way up . Long MX socks rolled down over the top of course . Also had the sweatshirt with the knobby tire track print across it . Open face helmet with a duck bill visor that I bought from Dirt Bike magazine . All gone but I do still have an early Gary Jones style jersey and an original orange and yellow Fox jersey if I could find them .

Back