No!!! It's getting warmer!!!

Strouble

PR Addict
Haha...just kidding! Think it's safe to say that we are coming out of winter with temps on the rise and waking up to the birds chirping...love it!

Almost time for outdoors...who's ready?

Just something about the sunlight and little bit of warmth that puts you in such a better mood. Off to indy, detroit, and then hopefully by then my hands are good to go and its moto time! looking forward to the next few weeks for sure!!!

Just something about the sunlight and little bit of warmth that puts you in such a better mood. Off to indy, detroit, and then hopefully by then my hands are good to go and its moto time! looking forward to the next few weeks for sure!!!
Indeed...love the warmth. I hope you get to see Canard win a race. ;)

Brap!

Yes, I was somewhat unenthused about riding. I mean, I was looking forward to it, but not with much enthusiam. I have the butterflies fluttering now. Maybe see you at Indy, doubtful at Detroit, but at a minimum at a local track near me for certain. ;)

Back