This weekend for riding!

hershey

PR Elite
So with the weather and temps looking up its time to ride!!!

I see no tracks have listed anything in the practice section but I have heard rumors that Rt 62 and MX213 might be open this weekend.

Any tracks or anyone with confirmed information want to chime in here? Im riding this weekend outside somewhere, even if Im making a road trip!

count me n hershey, i even played n the mud w my woods buddies yesterday n east canton.mud busted 4 sure, u cant even tell the color of my bike.

Def keeping my eye out for updates. Solid week of sun/no rain/breezy weather should make it great. Chomping at the bit!

Well report #1 is encouraging. Tops of jumps are drying out, getting light in color, this is a great sign. Pits still mushy in places. Low areas still wet, but this is a far cry from what I saw Friday-Saturday. We will see where it is in a couple days. See if we get progress, we demand progress!

I'm down to ride Sunday. Got room for 1 more if they wanna go to aspen. Willing to drive up to 6 hours one way with a buddy.

I'm down to ride Sunday. Got room for 1 more if they wanna go to aspen. Willing to drive up to 6 hours one way with a buddy.

Back