Beans 3/21

I stopped by for a quick visit, track will be nice this Sat.
11038271_10205400066897788_2149665712357472140_o.jpg

Looking at that picture the track looks great but which direction does it run?
Some jump faces look like they are one direction but others look opposite
Going there for sure saturday,track looks awesome
Always had a good time there in the past

Looking at that picture the track looks great but which direction does it run?
Some jump faces look like they are one direction but others look opposite
Going there for sure saturday,track looks awesome
Always had a good time there in the past

Looking at the picture Mark posted: In the section closest to the camera, the track runs right to left. Ignore that weird pile of dirt right before the corner.... lol

So glad your going to be open this year!! I did not do a ton of riding last year,but the times I did go it was to Beans.

Going to be a great day to ride!
Hard to believe that the tracks are ready,just a week or so ago we had a winter mess to deal with
See you guys at the track!

Had a great time at Beans yesterday,
Track was extra nice,some nice ruts and the jumps are a ton of fun
All are really safe and can be done by most all levels of riders
Good work out for the first time out
The 250sx was better suited for that style track I think,doesn't yank on your arms with the longer straits like it does on the short tracks with lots of turns
Had a good time ,just cruised most of the day and got a better feel for the bike
Nice not having to put up with the bulk of the 450 for a change
Its going to get a 300 kit and figure some better tires
Good to see everyone was able to get out and ride!
Thanks BJ for hanging in there and and opening the track
Will be back a lot this summer,

Beans was fabulous yesterday!

Track conditions were great, a couple of low lying areas had mud but good lines formed after a bit. BJ has really been putting in the effort last year and it was great to see he continued with that yesterday. He pulled out the new John Deere and did a mid day prep to fix a few bad spots and dig some corners up. Like #8 said, it is a friendly track that is suited for riders of all skill levels.

It was great to get away from my keyboard and ride, it was even better to see such a great crowd grace the hills of Beans Rd Raceway. Support your local tracks, support BJ --- show him he didnt make a mistake by opening again this year---- show him he needs to keep it up for years to come !

BTW.... No 'Respect' sighting. Guess he was stuck behind his keyboard and couldnt show me what he has for me.....maybe its a new bike and it wasnt in yet!! :)

Back