Track owner's comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

John250

PR Founding Father
"As much as I despise this site I will continue to post here. Open 2:00-7:00".

This was posted in the practice forums by RT 62 MX......Just kind of curious why a New SWOHMX Series track promoter would say this about this site? I never read anything negative about his facility on the site or anything. Just seems to me, with his location he could benefit a lot from this site because of the amount of people on here in central ohio and NW Ohio.

Anyone know why he would have this attitude about pitracer?

Maybe the topic has but never have I seen your reasoning behind it posted on here. Marketing is a funny thing, a promoters attitude directly affects a riders thoughts about his track. Maybe Im the only one but my feelings would be you are a disgruntled track owner who doesnt take criticism too well. So that means your running your track the way you see fit and changes to your program arent coming unless they are your idea. That means to me that when you get tired of watering then thats good enough, doesnt matter what your customers think. Or maybe a PA system for your indoor series would GREATLY help riders and parents know what moto is going so you dont have to sift through 100 people to see what moto is on the track.....but hey it works the way it is so why bother????

In your business customers come first. If that means being on a forum like this and taking a little heat for something riders dont like then you have to do it. Then you go back and the next practice you try to please the riders with in reason. This site is the best marketing research there is for tracks in our area! And the best part is that it is FREE!!!

Track owners are kidding yourselves if you think the riders on here are harsh and not so elsewhere. News flash.....this site lets you see what ALL RIDERS are saying and thinking.....good and bad. I really wish in my business I had a free marketing and research tool like this.

There,,,, even a dead horse can turn black and blue!

Maybe the topic has but never have I seen your reasoning behind it posted on here. Marketing is a funny thing, a promoters attitude directly affects a riders thoughts about his track. Maybe Im the only one but my feelings would be you are a disgruntled track owner who doesnt take criticism too well. So that means your running your track the way you see fit and changes to your program arent coming unless they are your idea. That means to me that when you get tired of watering then thats good enough, doesnt matter what your customers think. Or maybe a PA system for your indoor series would GREATLY help riders and parents know what moto is going so you dont have to sift through 100 people to see what moto is on the track.....but hey it works the way it is so why bother????

In your business customers come first. If that means being on a forum like this and taking a little heat for something riders dont like then you have to do it. Then you go back and the next practice you try to please the riders with in reason. This site is the best marketing research there is for tracks in our area! And the best part is that it is FREE!!!

Track owners are kidding yourselves if you think the riders on here are harsh and not so elsewhere. News flash.....this site lets you see what ALL RIDERS are saying and thinking.....good and bad. I really wish in my business I had a free marketing and research tool like this.

There,,,, even a dead horse can turn black and blue!
I think you are correct it could have been more positive. This is a clear indicator that we should not be using this site if that's how I feel.

I just looked on the practice forum to see if they were practicing on Saturday, so it is a good tool. Just surprised me when I read that, because I had never saw anything bad. I remember being happy a new track was added to the SWOHMX Series.

It's only bad to promoters who don't understand it's marketing research....don't take it to personally. You will never please everyone. If you are getting negative feedback then sort out the bs and work on improving the realistic stuff. There is no such thing as track bashing if you use this philosophy

its good in that sense but bad in others because people take the criticism to heart and get offended. Everyone has their opinion and are free to say what they want.

It's only bad to promoters who don't understand it's marketing research....don't take it to personally. You will never please everyone. If you are getting negative feedback then sort out the bs and work on improving the realistic stuff. There is no such thing as track bashing if you use this philosophy

c2a2dec8ec1abc4b2501e44ee2abc5f1b73843a45967ab7e9f57e90486787cc7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back