How did everyone feel today?

Rode Briarcliff. Good turn out of riders. Track was rough rough rough. Lots of ruts for sure, breaking bumps and acceleration bumps.

I rode in daytona and the sand was rough, but it gives and was not near as tough as the rough at BC.

My bum ankle is sore as hell now, my shoulders are sore......and my hands we junk riding by the end of the day.

It was nice to get out and ride this early in the season though. Ready for some more laps!

On my way to 213 today, I'll be on a ktm 300, lil bro on a husky 450. Will give a report after the day of riding, stoked to be back on a bike, haven't rode since October

Beans was fabulous yesterday!

Track conditions were great, a couple of low lying areas had mud but good lines formed after a bit. BJ has really been putting in the effort last year and it was great to see he continued with that yesterday. He pulled out the new John Deere and did a mid day prep to fix a few bad spots and dig some corners up. Like #8 said, it is a friendly track that is suited for riders of all skill levels.

It was great to get away from my keyboard and ride, it was even better to see such a great crowd grace the hills of Beans Rd Raceway. Support your local tracks, support BJ --- show him he didnt make a mistake by opening again this year---- show him he needs to keep it up for years to come !

A little sore today but not bad. Felt good to ride outside!

Leaving 213 now! Track was sick, about 100 riders or so. It got super rough, tons of acceleration and breaking bumps. Im sore, I can tell I haven't rode since October haha

I feel quite depressed for missing Beans. But im working through it. Glad everyone was safe and had fun though.

Yeah, BC started to get rough and the armpump on the throttle hand said let's pack it in before we hit the dirt today. First ride out was good though. Felt better than I expected. Heck, bike even seemed to rip around better than I thought it would as well. Looking forward to a long, many moto season... Need to get out and explore a few more tracks these season as well...

Back