Disturbing find

Over 90% of that list is based in the middle east... They have been killing each other for 1000's of years and they will continue.
92 year old lady in a wheel chair got searched at the airport in front of me this morning but Momar-ack-keffiyeh walked right through.

They always mess with my Gammy too!!!

old-lady-with-rocket-launcher.jpg

I'm REALLY looking forward to all the rapture folks getting raptured and sucked up to neverland
and leaving the rest of us to live in peace.

I'm REALLY looking forward to all the rapture folks getting raptured and sucked up to neverland

Give you some quality time with Double D'S Grammy.
old-lady-with-rocket-launcher.jpg

Last edited:
That breaks my heart man.

I haven't read the article you posted in the other thread yet...prolly will tomorrow.

You don't have to answer and I am not looking for a fight...but what do you believe Sturd? Why are you opposed to God?

The scriptures tell us that in the end times right will be wrong and wrong will be right... We are living in that time boys
100% True. It actually says good will be called evil and evil will be called good. I have personally witnessed this 100x over in my life. There is so many things that Bible foretells and all you have to do is look around and add 1+1.

Yeah, but for the last 2,000 years "the end times" has been preached. Back on September 11th the same argument was made. It's 15 years later, another global threat much like Al Quada is wreaking havoc through the middle east where the US pulled out of. This is all just a test of faith? I'm trying to having an open mind to everything, not trying to offend anyone.

Yeah, but for the last 2,000 years "the end times" has been preached. Back on September 11th the same argument was made. It's 15 years later, another global threat much like Al Quada is wreaking havoc through the middle east where the US pulled out of. This is all just a test of faith? I'm trying to having an open mind to everything, not trying to offend anyone.

Those comments, like mine, are from man not God. It will happen but when only he knows when. All we can do is be in the best possible position when it does happen.

Back