Gp qualifier high light vid

Funny how everyone always thinks the Americans are so dominant. Our Best goes over there, and everyone is figuring these guys go pretty damn fast.

Rv2 is doing what he usually does at the start of the season , good finishes and positioning himself for a title run as the season goes on . Damn vital posters are ready to count the kid out . He is a champion for good reason , he will improve his finishes !

Rv2 is doing what he usually does at the start of the season , good finishes and positioning himself for a title run as the season goes on . Damn vital posters are ready to count the kid out . He is a champion for good reason , he will improve his finishes !
I'd like to think this is the case however I think he riding on rails and still having trouble with their speed... Hopefully with working on better setup he will find it... I know there all new tracks to him but he's having more competition over there than he did racing the nationals for sho

It appears the way these tracks are made, the rider becomes less of a factor in the overall racing equation. Pin it, hang on and the best bike setup wins.

Back