Diana

DaveR913

PR Member
Diana Dahlgren looked like she was waving a ring around for everyone to seewhile in that truck last night. Did she get engaged?

i wont be a dick and ruin it for all of you too dont worry!! and dont go searching for them yourself youll end up real sad

I'm with Crute on the Diana opinion. And hershey should be here quick telling us we are idiots. But anyway I've yet to see a pic of Mercedes that I didn't like.

my gf knows my diana obsessesion so she likes to send me all of the ugly no makeup pics that she posts... she may have ruined her for me. lol

I'm with Crute on the Diana opinion. And hershey should be here quick telling us we are idiots. But anyway I've yet to see a pic of Mercedes that I didn't like.

Dude, Im no Diana tongue slobbering idiot. Im on the same page. Not only the nasty no makeup pictures but she is supremely needy and extremely high maintenance!

Im sure for every guy that thinks she is hot there are 10 that thinks she is a total B****

Dude, Im no Diana tongue slobbering idiot. Im on the same page. Not only the nasty no makeup pictures but she is supremely needy and extremely high maintenance!

Im sure for every guy that thinks she is hot there are 10 that thinks she is a total B****
What do you want... A Dan instead? High maintenance or not I'm really not thinking about a long term relationship lol

Im not really interested in dating her, taking her out, or sticking around long enough to see how high maintainence she is.. A wise man in a movie called " Friday " once said ... Gimme bout 3 min.. Maybe Fo'

Back