BC 4-4 & 4-5

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open Saturday and Sunday with noodles most likely. No guns or rabbit hunting on a Sunday please. Planning on both days 11-5pm, $25 per rider. All tracks open. If you have to ask about trails, then you are not hard core enough, stay off trails, ha ha.

Saturday is out, Sunday is questionable. I wont know till tomorrow afternoon. I will update everyone tomorrow on whether its drying up fast enough to do anything with it for Sunday.

Saturday is out, Sunday is questionable. I wont know till tomorrow afternoon. I will update everyone tomorrow on whether its drying up fast enough to do anything with it for Sunday.
Why didn't you get out there and cover the track!? You knew it was gonna rain! Friggin amateurs!

We will be open 11-5pm, $25 per rider. Concessions open, tracks open. Pretty good too.

One new thing. You wont be able to bring a trailer bigger than 12-14' up briarcliff to make a right hand 180 into the track drive, there is stop sign on the corner now. So, you need to come from the Hanover side of Briarcliff. Basically Licking Valley Road to Briarcliff rd, then make a slight left or straight into the track drive.

How was it today? Hated to leave as it looked cliffy to me...Should be ready to roll next go 'round...

dust bowl city.......ol windy was devasting. Tried to water once after getting all three batteries charged, pumps setup, and skipped lunch. Got stuck twice, pulled it out with the dozer with ghostrider in the cab, water sorta hitting the track, wind was blowing it in the cab, over the track. Excuses excuses. Just a bad day for prep. Its on now, the weather trew down the gauntlet. Next time we water, even if I have to push the truck around the track.

Its on now, the weather trew down the gauntlet. Next time we water, even if I have to push the truck around the track.

Had to be good early...at least 10 mintues. ;) Believe it or not, I've come to find out peeps like dust bowl city over pea soup, but then again like premo Cliff over most anything else.

Yeah, my day wasn't the best either. Ate wayyy to much. See you on the 18th!! Laters.

Back