Sweeping Changes for BC after the AQ

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well I just found out yesterday that we indeed have a very big announcement. I have been holding off on a schedule, because the future was very uncertain. Effective Monday June 1st Mx Sports has purchased the rights to promote and operate Briarcliff Motocross, LLC. Rest assured we will still honor our committments to the OMA and run the events as planned on the OMA schedule, but I feel like its time to move on. I have nothing left to prove. Thanks everyone, its been a great ten years!

BAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAAHThat's funny, almost as good as the ole' "Honda is making a direct injected two stroke next year and it'll be a fraction of the cost of a 450" happy April fools

BAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAAHThat's funny, almost as good as the ole' "Honda is making a direct injected two stroke next year and it'll be a fraction of the cost of a 450" happy April fools
have you heard of this new tech? (DEI) 0 emission motor. Could bring back the 2 stroke!!

dei+11194654061.jpg

Well I just found out yesterday that we indeed have a very big announcement. I have been holding off on a schedule, because the future was very uncertain. Effective Monday June 1st Mx Sports has purchased the rights to promote and operate Briarcliff Motocross, LLC. Rest assured we will still honor our committments to the OMA and run the events as planned on the OMA schedule, but I feel like its time to move on. I have nothing left to prove. Thanks everyone, its been a great ten years!
What

Listen... I am in Meemaw mode with my grandson here for Spring Break and I didn't even realize what day it was.. I just about fell off my chair and a nasty WTF TEXT was on your way...lol You owe me MANY frozen freezer drinks this year buddy...good one, you got me.

Back