Scrubba Dub Dub

Strouble

PR Addict
Bubba's appeal in court was yesterday. Rumors are circulating that he might be racing Las Vegas.

From everything I understand...I hope his appeal is granted.

We need some truth here!?!?!

Bring Bubba Back!!!

I haven't purchased a TWMX Mag yet with Bubba'd interview...has anyone read that?

Scoob may have been an April fools day victim.
Not following here....

However, John259, did you happen to see this quote:
"He hasn't raced in 2015, but JS7 is still the most incredible rider to watch on the planet."

Thought is was funny in response to another thread on this here board...

Not following here....

"He hasn't raced in 2015, but JS7 is still the most incredible rider to watch on the planet."

Sorry Scoob! I meant Strouble! You are just always on my mind, not in a bromance or anything.

Not following here....

Holy crap. His post didn't include a winking emoji

Bubba is like watching a NASCAR race....you think you know who the winner is going to be, and then BAM!!!!! There is a huge crash!

Yea that video shouldn't be shown to 17 year olds. There brains aren't developed enough to realize that section will kill the average guy.

I need to watch them, but can't on my work PC. Maybe someday I'll look at Pitracer on my personal PC... ;)

For you Porgie... :)

1524624_10152126650352745_1470044578_n.jpg
Coming up to that jump I said.... F it. I'm going big.

And what year was that? He was awesome on the 125s. It is when he went to big bikes he has had issues putting a whole season together. Outside of his one undefeated outdoor year.

He's been cursed since he left Kawasaki. It's the brand change after dominance curse.

McGrath from Honda to Suzuki

James from Kawasaki to the highest bidder.

Rc was about the only one that curse skipped over.

Back