sling tv ? $20/mo. Good bye Cable???

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
i have hulu and netflix and thats really all you need. have a media center app on pc as well that i can stream to the tv that has tons of live tv channels... sports all the current movies etc.... all free...

also bought a $15 powered HD tv antenna from micro center, thinking it would be a waste... and get most of the local channels crystal clear in HD plus some weird extra crap, for free as well. anyone that pays for cable is insane. never again.

http://kodi.tv/

Bill480

PR Addict
Sonarr watches RSS feeds and compares them to the shows you have setup within it. When new episodes hit, it downloads them, moves them to the correct folder, renames the file, deletes the junk files, etc.

Kodi is front end software for a home media PC/raspberry pi/chromecast/whatever flavor you chose.

John250

PR Founding Father
I am not smart enough for any of them.........Guess I am stuck with cable. I like to turn the power on and have tv. No complications.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
So can you get Fox Sux 1 and 2? Fox Sux Ohio? I must have my racing and Reds games or I would go crazy actually listening to my wife talk...
And what do you guys do about internet service? I would love to get out of this $125 a month crap.

Bill480

PR Addict
I use someone else's login for fox sports in HD. I have a non-hd stream for freeez. I pay $40 a month for TWC 25mb down/2up interwebs.

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
I have a blue tooth that has a bunch of internet crap on it and a ROKU I got for xmas still in a box. How does a brother get started Mr. Bill?