Look who we ran into at MTF

Original44

PR Addict
I bought my son down to MTF to do a week long camp and was surprise to see who was helping. Working along with Coleen Millsaps and Bryan Johnson was Ohio's very own Gavin Gracyk. Said he's been helping out and really enjoying working with the kids.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Camp is pretty awesome!

It's a smaller camp, only 17 riders. They broke the camp up by bike size, two groups. Their main focus is working with the rides on technique and riding form. Camp starts at 8:30 and runs till around 1:00. They have four sessions a day. The first two session are working on starts and the turn track, they are everyday. Then they pick a section of the track to work on, rutted corners, rollers, whoops, rhythm section and etc. At 2:00 they work with the trainer, working on stretching, strength and endurance. At 7:00 it's class room where they will review video of each of the riders from that day. They will also discuss things like bike maintenance and nutrition.

Cool to see Gavin still in the sport. I remember him at Scenic Highlands on his Team Green bike just flying back in the day. Amazing rider for sure. Sounds like a great camp for your son too. Thanks for posting.

Back