Houston we may have a problem

Yowza!
After the first guy goes left instead of right at the split on the first lap, that will all change.

I'd bet they have it blocked off somehow, but...is different having to built a 2 way lane on the SX track. I like different, but I want it to be safe. Don;t want to have to read another 60 page thread on making MX safer and/or if it's worth it. I never make it past page 3...

Just hoping for some good racing with a couple passes for the lead between 2 or 3 or so riders... Yeah, not getting my hopes up, however I am a dreamer... [insert smirking emoticon here]

ya looks like ralph shehe designed this bad boy, i guess the viewers like seein people eat sh?t than straight up racing.i bet ole doc bodner has more $ then jigaboo and reed put together, from the wrecks n practice alone.

Yeah Ralph will be all spazzed up over this. Good thing there is not a big quad also or he would probably need a sedative.
Watched some practice and I don't think it will make much a difference, other than giving the announcers something new to talk about.
Be gald when the supercross is over with.
Right, me too, becuase listening to everyone boo hoo about MX not fullfilling their expectations will be so much better....

Track blew .

Dungey was 8th fastest , got a mediocre start in the main and put on a clinic for everybody but Seely ( Luck was on his side but Good for Cole ! ) . His best ride of the season , IMO , and with another couple laps might have taken the win but didn't need it anyway . Hope all the RD detractors weren't too bored with him kicking a$$ and sewing up the title 3 races early . Tomac looked REALLY demoralized in the post race interview . The more I see Barcia the less I like him , but he adds excitement , right ?!? Shorty has stolen the holeshot crown from Alessi and I would love to see him hang in there and get another win before he retires .

Webb IS the next big thing . Liked him since he went pro . Wonder what he can do on a 450 ? Stewart/Osborne crash was pretty wild . Imagine what Zach thought when he launched off the jump and saw the bike ! Seems like that could have been prevented but maybe there weren't enough track workers/flaggers in that area . Did they ever say what exactly was wrong with Bowers ? East/West shootout should be good : smooth Marvin vs. wild Webb .

Track blew .

Dungey was 8th fastest , got a mediocre start in the main and put on a clinic for everybody but Seely ( Luck was on his side but Good for Cole ! ) . His best ride of the season , IMO , and with another couple laps might have taken the win but didn't need it anyway . Hope all the RD detractors weren't too bored with him kicking a$$ and sewing up the title 3 races early . Tomac looked REALLY demoralized in the post race interview . The more I see Barcia the less I like him , but he adds excitement , right ?!? Shorty has stolen the holeshot crown from Alessi and I would love to see him hang in there and get another win before he retires .

Webb IS the next big thing . Liked him since he went pro . Wonder what he can do on a 450 ? Stewart/Osborne crash was pretty wild . Imagine what Zach thought when he launched off the jump and saw the bike ! Seems like that could have been prevented but maybe there weren't enough track workers/flaggers in that area . Did they ever say what exactly was wrong with Bowers ? East/West shootout should be good : smooth Marvin vs. wild Webb .

I thought the Stewart/Osborne debacle was pure Karma. Osborne went from left to right through the first section and this is why Stewart hit him. But then Osborne rounds the next turn and jumps right on Stewarts bike. Karma??? Crazy for sure.

I blame Mookie, Osborn was out front and in charge. Getting a little tweeked or moving a little happens. It happened to almost everyone every lap on that crap track.

They should start giving the fans potato guns to shoot at the riders. that would be great TV.

Just like Bubba, Mookie........was impatient and made a not so smart move with the quad off the start. He probably would have passed Osborne in time.

Dungey got hung up in traffic with a bad start. But once he got free I thought he was catching back up to Seely. I look for Dungey to repeat next year.

How is anyone blaming Mookie for that crash? Osborne didn't make a little bobble ..... he moved over half the track on Stewart!

Back