Classic Cars

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
image.jpg

Anyone else into Classic muscle cars just as much as moto? I love them. Just got mine in the road today after a long sad winter.
1970 Chevelle SS454...

Let's see your cars!

That things gotta be worth atleast two mediocre over priced 4 year collegiate educations! Think of all the athletic programs that thing will fund. Thanks for your hard work!!!

That car is gorgeous. You must be nauseated to sell. And I hate all those windows in your garage

You sold that!!! But... But, why
I have had the car since 1995 and did a complete restoration on the car. When I started the restoration I had one child, now I have three kids and no were near the time to drive it. A few things came into play, but the bottom line was that the price was to good to pass up.

I have had the car since 1995 and did a complete restoration on the car. When I started the restoration I had one child, now I have three kids and no were near the time to drive it. A few things came into play, but the bottom line was that the price was to good to pass up.

I bet that was tough to let go of, but looks like there is another one in the stable hiding under the car cover. Is it a 65-66 coupe?

That things gotta be worth atleast two mediocre over priced 4 year collegiate educations! Think of all the athletic programs that thing will fund. Thanks for your hard work!!!

That car is gorgeous. You must be nauseated to sell. And I hate all those windows in your garage

I have a state of the art alarm system in my garage.

I bet that was tough to let go of, but looks like there is another one in the stable hiding under the car cover. Is it a 65-66 coupe?

Yes, it was a very tough decision. They pick the car
up today. Bittersweet for sure.

The other car is my daughters 93 Mustang. Her car is really modified, including a supercharger and aluminum heads. The car also has Baer brakes and 17 inch cobra R wheels. 400 hp at the rear wheels.
image.jpg

Torque thrust d rims and Craigers' love em'

Nice ride Mike!

I was a Pontiac guy from 16 years old. My Dad had a 1966 LeMans convertible when I was a kid with a 326 V-8 in it. Loved those lines on the car body.

First real car at 16 was my 1965 GTO (that my wise Father, without my knowledge, disabled the Tri-Power linkage) and then I was onto a bright white 1971 SD455 Trans Am and then later a 1968 Ram Air III GTO. Wish I had any one of those back today.

I fell off the wagon and got a 1969 Mach 1 with a shaker hood and a 351C. The frame was shaky so I swapped it off and went totally off the tracks and bought a Mustang II-bodied Mach 1 that I fitted with a HiPo 289 and set up for street/drag racing for Dragway 42/Norwalk etc. and I continued to chip away at the points on my license.....

Paid some pretty crazy high-risk insurance rates back then. They were higher than my monthly rent!

I've got a real fine 1986 Nissan Sentra, 2 door, with a stout carbureted 4 banger, color - "silver and rust", that I drive everyday to work... Does that count? And it almost got me a speeding ticket on Monday.:D

You guys have some beautiful Street Rods there!

I've always been a Mustang fan myself. Owned a 1972 Mustang coupe Grande, 1969 Fastback, 1969 Coupe, and a 1979 fast/hatchback w/302.
It was my plan for many years to get me another, and I do still look at them occasionally.

A bunch of years ago, my ex-father-in-law gifted to me a beautiful show piece, low milleage, one owner 1965 American Rambler 330 wagon that I kept, drove and stored for 7 years before giving to my ex-wife. I learned that classic cars take up valuable needed garage space, still require regular upkeep, maintenance and insurance.

Funny thing is though, when I do begin looking at old mustangs, camaro's and firebirds again, I start getting the buying itch, and I have to make myself shut off the computer and forget it.

Just keeping my three daily drivers on the road, is all the automobile work I want to be bothered with at this point in my life, and I'd rather keep pumping the money into my retirement accts instead. As long as I've got a garage full of motorcycles, I can be happy with that.

2000 Cobra R replica....fully modified and custom supercharged 5.6L makes 550 RWHP
1993 Cobra factory original

Wow so nice! Do you ever take the 2000 to any road courses? The 99-04s are some of my favorite body styles.

Mustangs, Music, and Motocross - no wonder I like you guys. Even those I haven't met.

"fully modified" and only makes 550rwhp..oof

Lol.... the motor has about 10K in it. A NASCAR truck engine builder put it together, its rated for well over 1000 HP at the crank. Just waiting for the extra 5k for a Kenne Bell or Whipple blower. Right now it has a stock 03 cobra blower and only puts out 8 psi. On 18 she will be pumping out aprox 800 to the tire. Not many street cars that put down a true 550RWHP let alone 800.

In all reality at idle it still puts your sprinter to shame !

Back