Smith Road!

Abie Loebich

PR Member
Track was in nice shape and they had a pretty decent turn out! Not to mention.... THE WEATHER WAS FLIPPING AWESOME!!! Here are some pictures! Let me know if you were there and want some pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_7278.JPG
    IMG_7278.JPG
    236.7 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_7288.JPG
    IMG_7288.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_7312.JPG
    IMG_7312.JPG
    359 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_7322.JPG
    IMG_7322.JPG
    324.1 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_7324.JPG
    IMG_7324.JPG
    299.1 KB · Views: 310
I didn't get any of you guys... I was only there from 2-3:30 and I went through all my pictures yesterday and deleted any that came out blurry. I'm sorry! I need to figure out how to make a website so I can just upload all of the pictures I take and you guys can go through them all and find ones you like!! I hope to make it to the track more this year and get as many pictures as possible!!

I didn't get any of you guys... I was only there from 2-3:30 and I went through all my pictures yesterday and deleted any that came out blurry. I'm sorry! I need to figure out how to make a website so I can just upload all of the pictures I take and you guys can go through them all and find ones you like!! I hope to make it to the track more this year and get as many pictures as possible!!
Just make a Facebook page to start. Bout the easiest way.

That actually isn't a bad idea. Not a lot of privacy, but its good for me to start. I'm so computer retarded. I started a website up last year and it took 8 hours to upload 20 pictures. I'd always forget about it haha

Why not just click the "Gallery" link on here and create your albums? You can even set privacy settings if you want to. You can set a whole batch to upload and walk away while it creates the album.

Abie,
If you are shooting more then MX I would recommend https://www.flickr.com/. They give anyone 1TB of free storage space and that will hold a ton of photo's at web resolution.
The current facebook uploader works well and will re-size your photo's automatically. The old version sucked and would crash constantly if I tied to upload more then 20 photo's at a time. No doubt facebook will provide the most views/traffic but be prepared for people copying you photo's then running them through Instacrap (gram) with all kinds of crazy, bad, ridiculous, edits then giving giving you photo credit and thanking you. This is why I no longer watermark photo's, I don't want anyone thinking I do those hideous "edits". Most of the under 18 crowd will crop your watermark off anyway so don't bother.
I also use picasaweb.google.com, Google will give you 25GB free storage but this 25GB also includes your e-mail storage. I have 10TB's of paid storage on google but this also includes my work files. It's fairly cheap for the amount of storage I use and I trust google servers more then anyone else from failure. Google is the only one that I use that has a counter as well and I currently have over 2.2 million views there.
If you have amazon prime they advertise free unlimited photo storage. I am a prime member but haven't put the photo storage to the test. I upload to 2 different places facebook & Picasa and that's enough for me.

Thank you so much! I have picasa, thats where I do editing. My main concern is people just copying them and doing what they please with them. I have invested too much time and money into my camera!!! But unfortunately I am new to the whole website stuff, so even if I do get a couple decent photos.... I store them in Picasa where nobody can see them :(

The age of social media and lengthy agreements on websites either make your stuff easily pirateable or make it so you give up your rights to your own images.

Back