In reference to the "Interesting" thread!!!

john lilly

PR Addict
I find it "interesting" how everyone is going, back and forth about the A,B,C, Vet, Pro, 25 class,35 class and on and on class. The one argument that stuck out is whether the old guys were fast or not. I wish that at these races, transponders were mandatory and the riders fastest lap time was published with their finishing position, for that race. It would be great feed back for the rider and would end the question of who was the fastest rider on that day, at that track. It could also possibly put an end to the so called sandbaggers who might be running just as good of times, as the guy in the class above, or top level classes. It would also be interesting to see if maybe a supermini rider or some other rider was laying down the fastest laps, for that day. What do you guys think?

What ever happened to if you were placing top 3 all the time in your class you moved up? I don't race anymore but that's how I remember it being.

John i think thats a awesome idea, adds to the bragging rights factor as well lol, but may demoralize some people if some super mini rider runs a faster lap time than them hahahahahaha.

This seems like a good time to post the Chase Sexton video from Sunset Ridge from last year.

image.jpg

Back