Beans 4/18 & 4/19

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Sat and Sunday 11am till 5 pm bikes only . Track will groomed both days. Mini track will be open and trails too . Free camping.

Got top bathrooms cleaned and working. Bottom bath rooms will be fixed soon do not use.got all the jumps redone and looking good and built a single in front of table on the front section . Might be a single table or maybe a step on step off not sure yet. Fixed bottom mud area by entrance . This track will be great this weekend!!'

track was sick.got a new ktm450 and forks r garbage, im hurtn from m beatn me up.eric at srs to the rescue.super rut practice 2day.

That track was so good, it was the perfect combination of prep and nature. Reminded me of race day way back when. The ruts were like play-doh, it was awesome.
Finally got over the big uphill one in the back again. It's been years since I'd jumped that. Loads of fun for sure!

does that jump kick you at all?
Looks like a sweet jump just worried about a kick on the take off
Maybe not

Nah, just stay in it and stay centered the first few times, then you can do whatever you want. It's more intimidating than it is difficult. Just have your skill set in order, I use fourth gear pretty hard on that one. I weigh about 230 on a strong 450 and I use fourth. I think I've seen bigger guys on a 450 use third. I tried it in 3rd and clipped it a little. You'll bounce if you clip it, but really, just use your head and it'll go. Don't worry about the kickers unless you have never dealt with them before. Beginner riders should learn to deal with a kicker before attempting this jump. Depends on which line you pick, but it's not anything crazy or hazardous. Stay in it, stay centered and get you some of that.
If you've been around for a while and have gone off jump faces with a tiny bit of a kicker on it, just follow someone off it. It's BIG but very well built. Just wait until you can look over to your right and see how small the parking area looks from way up there... We're all very fortunate to have Beans Road. Use it. :)

i lost a brand new leo vince skidplate on saturday on the trak just realized.anyone find one??it will only fit my bike.please help people.

Back