What's a Santa Clara? Claus' sister?...#whosnext

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Well, with the Diesel taking the championship, it's time to start talking about who's next...well, we can still talk about this year, but not as much fun as it was prior to A1...the real A1 that is. Think RD5 will win anymore races this year or back it down a notch looking towards outdoors? Of course, who's to say most other of the top guys won't back it down a little. Gotta watch out for that kid who has nothing to loose I guess.
Tracks_R15.jpg

Track looks run of mill boring, but I couldn't figure it out within 5 seconds. A little twist at the start like last week with a little thingy here at the bottom of the image above. I think I have it.

With that, let's talk about who's next? JS7 will be back next year...will Mookie bump up. Could be double trouble there. Of course, RD5 will be in the mix. I look for ET3 to be a little more consistent. Many guys have to look at what RD5 did this year and take note. Of course, Barcia won't, but anyway. Still some good racing to be had, but looking towards outdoors for sure. Spring fever is upon us...

Scoob, You and Hershey already called Bubba the champ next year. What's our wager?
I don't know if I "said" he would be champ in all seriousness, but I do look for him to be competative. HIs problem as you know Johnny is consistency and not riding over his head too much, not speed. If I was to pick a champ on 2016 right now I'd have to say Eli, but JS7 has to be in the mix I think if he can stay healthy the enitire season. Wanna talk outdoor champ? I may be willing to get in on something. What's the line in Vegas? Would love to see you in retro Bubba pink gear with a fro at the Chillitown Halloween race... Who's your man Johnny for MX 2015 and SX 2016? We'll chat at the track and battle races if not before...:)

Tomac wont be champ of anything until he gets his starts down, I cant believe how horrible they are!

I never said JS7 would be champ, just in the mix and winning some.

Is it just me or did this season get BORING? Everyone is out and a few of the top contenders still in just plain stink.

And the new beard the riders and mechanics have going needs to go!

Is it just me or did this season get BORING? Everyone is out and a few of the top contenders still in just plain stink.

Too many rounds of the exact same thing...week in, week out... Same fireworks, Same idiot screaming over the P.A. Heck, same monster chics. With everyone hurt and the racing at an all time boring level, the only people left watching are diehard racers.

Btw... did anyone else get the "Adam and Eve" commercial back to back to back before the main? Don't buy your dildos from Edna. What the hell? Who picks the commercial line up for Supercross races???

Season got boring fast. And man, remember the racing in the first three or four rounds? Before 8 or 9 people were hurt? There was racing from 1st to 20th. And 10 guys seemed to have a shot to win. Something needs to be done, because it happens every year where 1/3 of the fast guys are sitting on the bench.

Tomac could be the new Mike LaRocco. All the skills and speed in the world, and horrible starts.

Cooper Webb, after being on the ground in the first turn...coming back to win. He is on it. I look for him to kill it outdoors. Joe Gibbs and Yamaha are going to get him signed early. With Cooper being from NC, it is the perfect fit for Gibbs.

Tomac wont be champ of anything until he gets his starts down, I cant believe how horrible they are!

I never said JS7 would be champ, just in the mix and winning some.

Sounds like a guy who can only grow a pencil thin mustache talking, maybe dhds01 is not appropriate, perhaps peach fuzz is more fitting!!

Back