Credit due: OIR

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Ok. Phenomenal prep.

Back section had a sketchy jump. I thought to myself. Someone's getting hurt here.

20 minutes later. Yep you guessed it.

They fixed it. Rolled it. Eliminated the possibility for injury.

And I don't even know when they fixed it. Came back in. Fueled up. Went back out. Boom it's fixed. Like the magic jump fairy came.

Multiple lines in corners. Fun track. What an awesome freggin weekend. This is why I love motocross.

Track was real good! That jump was deffinately sketchy, glad they took it out. My son enjoyed the small track, and dad, uncle and I had a good day on the big track.

Yeah, and before fatty gets his rolls all sweaty with excitement.....I think that thing was real safe.

The range on that sucker...wow. I couldn't believe how far you were able to fly it. I was only parked maybe 3 trucks to your left. That thing was cool!

Some clips I took with my drone on Sunday. Track was a lot of fun! Thank you to #19 I think (yamaha) who lifted my bike off of me while my exhaust was burning my leg. It would have been so much worse if you would not have stopped. Thank you again so much!

Never realized those quadcopters could move so fast. I seen you rip down the straight section and thought the wind had caught it and was taking it away LOL

That video was great! Those shots give much better perspective than a gopro. Very cool.

Back