Crazy Villipoto crash today

Wow... What a rookie move... I just can't like the kid.. I have zero respect for him after watching that documentary and him saying he doesn't like riding, and basically wishes he could just walk away from it right and now and not look back.. Are you serious you little chump!? Parents sacrificed a lot for him and there are thousands of kids/adults that would KILL for his spot. We don't need racers like that in the sport.

That was crazy... I've been watching online timing for all these mxgp races ever since he went over. Top 4 were hauling the mail first moto and same 4 second moto... Desalle was on his ass which I kind of think threw RV off a little hence Larry loop out right there.. Championship probably over for him right now just hope his knee is okay... Don't want his one season over there going down in history as a failure if he can race and post some good motos b4 end of season he'll go out on top championship or not

That was crazy... I've been watching online timing for all these mxgp races ever since he went over. Top 4 were hauling the mail first moto and same 4 second moto... Desalle was on his ass which I kind of think threw RV off a little hence Larry loop out right there.. Championship probably over for him right now just hope his knee is okay... Don't want his one season over there going down in history as a failure if he can race and post some good motos b4 end of season he'll go out on top championship or not
It looked more like he may have injured his shoulder. I too hope he is ok.

Wow... What a rookie move... I just can't like the kid.. I have zero respect for him after watching that documentary and him saying he doesn't like riding, and basically wishes he could just walk away from it right and now and not look back.. Are you serious you little chump!? Parents sacrificed a lot for him and there are thousands of kids/adults that would KILL for his spot. We don't need racers like that in the sport.
Yea but it's his job. Everyone hates their job.

Even the pros lose that power sometimes. I don't need it lol

Back