The day I Met Life....SX 2015 about in the books

Scoob

PR Founding Father
For those still interested, round 16 of 17 is upon us. Remember, this one on Fox at 3pm. Thinking the practice will start 8am. We had plans to make this one at one point, but maybe next year...maybe.

Still some good racing possible. Bam Bam was good out of the gate last week. Definately showed his lack of fitness. Eli just has to get a start and he'll be top guy on the box. Reed needs to shed the JS7 disease...the one he had prior to PED nonesense... As for the 250's, just looking to Vegas shootout...
Tracks_R16.jpg

SX15_ER_FOX_1170x445.jpg

Is the 3pm time slot because of the neighbors complaints about noise from last year???

And no Im not interested much in the series, kinda boring.

Day race . This is the Jewel of all SX with Wall Street and all the big movers and shakers of finance in the town. Make it prime time daytime, just like a baseball game, and court the big money people afterwards in an early evening dinner, or that is the thinking.........

They announced last year it would be a day race. It was to court the 5th Ave crowd. It was announced last year when the schedule came out.

That way the owners could party with the guys with the money and financial backing.................

Hard to do when the race gets done at 10:30 or 11PM.............

Great race. One of the best of the year. Kim and I really liking the idea of Eli on a Kawasaki if it was to ever happen. Thinking I like him best regardless. On to Vegas. Should be good. Wish I was going...

Yep , 250 shootout should be really good . I'm ready for the MX championship to start though . Looking for Dungey and Webb to triumph there . Silly season 2015/2016 could be interesting with team changes and guys like Marvin moving up .

The mains are so boring. Watching practice live, and the heat/semi/lcq at the events are when its exciting. TV just makes it a snoozer and I find myself asleep by lap 14.

Back